The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Monday, January 24, 2011

When you can't ride....

I got asked to be the barrel man for my buddy Big J Rumford up in manhattan, Ks this weekend and man were these some of the rankest bulls I've been around. Goodtimes for sure, gotta keep the adrenaline going when you can't ride the motorcycles.






HOW DO YOU BILTWELL?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

BullDog said...

Kinda like...crash-test-dummies? Haha...looks like fun man.

cope said...

sounds fun, we go off cliffs with a ski board to keep mine up

Sighless said...

Oh so many smart assed things I could say, it's just not as much fun when I have to type them. I'll make fun of you later this spring when I come down to visit.

Doc14 said...

Well at least I got payed!!!!!!!! Can't wait Sigh.