The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Friday, January 28, 2011

Blue Moon Kustoms........





Word of advice, anyone sending out for paint, trust your painter...I did this first on my, "LORD OF LIDS" coined by Bill from Biltwell and Painted my Micheal Geltz of Flying Weasel Garage, not even close to a let down, he fucking killed it ten times over!! I also did the same on these crazy, insane, tripped out, flaked out, I don't even know set of tins being send back to me this Monday from Jayme of www.bluemoonkustoms.blogspot.com, I didn't have one single dout in my mind that he wasn't going to freak these tins out on a level we as humans have yet to accomplish, on our planet for that matter, you might not even be matter, but ya pretty much all I told Jayme was to be sure and trip my shit out as far as possible...I would say he succeeded in that sense.

No comments: