The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Sunday, January 9, 2011

Good Sunday

Finished the loft, had the first bum burn fire, also the first snow here on Oklahoma, but the best part was hangin with Ron, thanks for making the trip to the compound bro!
















3 comments:

T1 said...

looks good can't wait to see it in person!

Sighless said...

Damn, I wish I lived closer. I have every carpentry tool you'd ever need to build, well, anything and I've been gettin laid off a lot, so I could have been helpin.

Doc14 said...

Ya man, would of loved your help on this, but I got plenty of other decks to work on in the future. By the way think we are having a shop break in party sometime in April details later!