The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Saturday, January 15, 2011

Great shop gift from Ron when he visited, painted on crushed velvet son!


The loft is finally getting some chopper details, add some crash couches and chairs for any bums that need to crash.








Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

T1 said...

oh i got a got a good love seat/couch if the compound need's it? just needs a nice size mexican blanket thrown over it to be complete....want it??

Doc14 said...

May need it, Kyle said he might be getting new couches so may get his old ones but keep it for a bit, I'll let ya know.

BullDog said...

I got a badass bench seat outta an old ford van. I'd even haul it out there. Hit me up at bulldog@troublehead.com