The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Thursday, January 20, 2011

Great pic

I ganked this photo from Eternal combustion. I know nothing about this photo other then I like it. So since I robbed this photo all I can say is Jason Craze Rules!. He Supports his scene.

I edited this one because i was hella ripped when I posted that. Im still hella ripped too. but steve wonder coulda seen I wasnt makeing a point. sorry bros


Fuck the world!

1 comment:

Craze! said...

That's Mike Olson, true ruler on his way back from the AZ Love Cycle party. We passed him as he was going to get gas for Tubbs, whose pan sucked its last drop about 2 miles back.