The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Thursday, January 13, 2011

Flying Weasel Garage...........in Iowa beelee dat..






I cant really put into words how blown away I am with the work FWG did on my lid, you let these crazy fuckers do what they want and you get shit like this...Jesus Christ I cant wait to get it and see it up and personal. Thanks more than a million times for tripping out my helmet Flying Weasel Garage rules to no end!!!!!!!! One happy customer right here!!!!!!

3 comments:

Doc14 said...

Um, i like that alot, I need one!!!!!!!!!!!

Help said...

haha for sure!!!!

J.Close said...

So bad ass...I'm jealous.