The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh fuck

I had led myself to believe that I had just about met all the cool people in the world at about the end of 2010. UNTILL I SAW THIS SHIT! I need this guy in my life. 1:33 kills me by the way The song is Amen by Sepultura

tweakin' ain't easy from Steven Healy on Vimeo.

3 comments:

BullDog said...

Dude's eyes are rolled waaaay back up in that head! Good shit right there.

J.Close said...

Besides the obvious awesomeness...props to the shock resistant Discman for dealing up some Sepultura without skippage...a well thought out purchase on his end.

wickedblockhead said...

how did you find me?