The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Friday, August 27, 2010

when I was in the Army


You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. But the smell! You know - that gasoline smell... the whole hill! Smelled like... victory.
(Pause)
Some day this war is going to end...

I was out in the sand box and my homies and I were gettng a bit of sun and I watched these 2 A10's floating around making a lot of engine noise kinda gaying up our nap time. Next thing you know these 2 asshole dive at something and just let that 30mm gatling gun just blew the shit out of something. We didn't see what it was until a few hours later we rolled by these old soviet BMP's and the occupants of said vehicle scattered about the ground. I don't give a flying fuck about the air farce but those planes are gnarly as hell. the point of this story was this retard officer comes round 20 min later and says "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" I rolled my eyes at him because hes a fag and he made a bid deal over it. I about lost my one and only stripe of it.

No comments: