The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Friday, August 20, 2010

Justins XL almost done!





Here is some progress on Justins 08!!! Fuckin love this bike!! I hope he likes it!! just a few finishing touches and she is done!! 
The tins are Powdercoated a hot rod red w/ some flake, then covered with clear powdercoat! really a cool combo, that gives a slight orange tint!! very cool!!




Krown

3 comments:

J.Close said...

I don't like it....I fuckin love it. Killed it. Can't wait to put it to work.

Help said...

Nice Job buddy, so he is riding it up the 25th?

Sighless said...

15th time is a charm (yeah, I caould not get a comment to stick to save my oversized ass).....

I fuckin love those handlebars! Can't wait to see it finished.