The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lost Videos from the TBR.

So I was asked if I wanted to help out with the Blog. Hell fuck yeah I do. I really didn't have anything until last night when I was lookin through some old shit and found a couple videos from the TBR I must have misfiled. And heeeeerrrree ya' go.

Here's Big 'Ol Bulldog on his sweet mini bike.
 Oh yeah after I told my son about Denver Jesus's wreck, they started calling it the Murder Cycle.

Here's some more of Krown tearing up the track. I think he spent most of his night mashing gears around the track. And that is Chris at the end of the video.

And lastly, here's Choppy riding around, "Look Ma, no hands!" I was really drunk by then, so it's shaky and a bit ADD.


So that's what I got.

No comments: