The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Tuesday, April 12, 2011

NFG


Well, it took one of our own going away on an extended vacation to get these fucking assholes to invite me to contribute to this piece of shit blog (or maybe its cuz I finally got a bike a week and a half ago), so here I am and I couldnt be more proud. Even though I've only met some of these guys one time, Lords of Loud is where I belong. My name is Chris Kruse, call me Chris and I'll punch you in the fucking neck, that shit is for my Mother only, I go by my last name only, pronounced Kru-zee. So who am I? Im just like the rest of these fucking beer drinking, ganja tokin, wheelie ridin, paint huffin, Vans wearin, minority hatin, Slayer listenin to, proud as fuck American assholes that already post shit on here. Stick around, Im here to fuck shit up. Oh yeah, I like motorsickles.

2 comments:

rider_666 said...

My bike dont wheelie broSS

Kruse said...

Mine might, we'll find out at the hoedown broSS