The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Randoms from the summer............







Its been a productive summer to say the least, have met some really rad individuals, put together one hell of a rain party, and hopefully made it interesting for all the people that view our blog everyday!!! I cant really say enough, just trying to do my best to make this deal we call life as exciting as I can for my wife, my son, lil girl to be. Also to the freinds Ive had and friends Ive made on the way its been a rad journey!!!! Thanks......

No comments: