The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day out with my lil dude........






This time of year in the Midwest is always a great time to get out and ride, drive, what ever to a local state park and check out the great out doors....took my son today so had to drive but took him to a spot that my Friends and I visited weekly as a kid....its kinda like the dirt pit Zac Doom talked about in my text interview....this was the hangout for all the dirt bags my old man hung out with back in the day and I have, since the stories have been told, tried to keep the tradition alive.....love this place

No comments: