The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Friday, October 22, 2010

burn baby burn







These worthless jahova witnesses come by here all the time, this time i had enough and lit this brochure on fire! If u dont know what they are, they ride bicycles in suits and fuckin knock on peoples door and annoy them! FUCK YOU

3 comments:

Pink Hats said...

I approve of this hate!

Chris/Blue Collar Moto said...

Haha! Last time they were at my door they wouldnt stop knocking and go away. I had a fucking bad hangover and just was trying to sleep it off. (typical sunday afternoon for me) So I go to the door. (My kids were in the living room just chillin)Open the door. And yell at them to just go to hell. And slam the door. My kids had a blank look on their faces at first and then a second later they just bust up laughing. Good times! I cant remember the last time they laughed so hard together!

ZOMBIE PERFORMANCE said...

fuck yes! thats amazing!