The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Friday, July 16, 2010

First run at a solo bag..............


well not the best job, I think I can do better. I just made it from scratch and learned alot from this run. I learned how to "stitch" on this one so its not pro level. Men stitch not sew by the way, learned that from xian leather hahah. my fucking fingers hurt so bad after stitching this thing for 5 hours and 2 retrys at the stitching process. I still need to figure out if im going to tool anything in the middle on the lid but kinda like it like this...........maybe ill be selling these in the future...........i was thinking bout it if anyone thinks they would want one.

No comments: