The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Saturday, February 19, 2011

No update.

Saw this Knuck at the SoW this past year and as it turned out I had partied with the dude the year before at the SoW in cottonwood AZ I believe he was riding a sportster that year. There were 3 sweet Knucks running the Long road in 2010. I dont know if they made it or not I lost them in OKC because OKC fucks with my head.




This sportster says to me, Just because you can, doesn't mean you should, but hay bros thanks for doing it. I love rolling with a Aux tank so Im sure thats why I took this great pic bros.

I got an xs update coming.

Cabin fever is taking its toll on me winter sucks donkey balls, fuck winter projects fuck snow fuck haters who cant weld and talk shit fuck the government FTW!!!

No comments: