The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Monday, May 23, 2011

Last BMR thingy

This was the shit I was talking about Friday that made me see the true light to going off. Thank you Eric for your mad skills of making that shit blow up Nuke style if you dont know this blog http://thebdac.blogspot.com give it a good look see these guys are doing it the way I think it should be done. I was wrong in my last post about his Bama heritage and Im sorry for not having the facts. This video is tits. God bless America


1 comment:

J-Rod said...

Those guys are real assholes.