The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Thursday, May 5, 2011

Heartland HoeDown shirts at the show.......

Hey just wanted to let everyone know that Kyle has a few HoeDown shirts at the show to sell...be sure and grab one to support the party you are attending...all money goes to a none profit organization called the LOrds Of Loud....for anyone who couldn't make the show and still wants a shirt I have a few left so you can use the button on this page which I think I've been told is not working for some reason, or you can hit they Cycle Nazi blog www.cyclenazis80.blogspot.com and snag one there...like I said I only kept back a few in case a few couldn't make it out so I have 3 of each size XL and XXL....get one before they are gone...HAVE A KILLER TIME IN PONCA!!!!!!

1 comment:

fussy kustoms said...

I ordered one about a month ago using that button and haven't received it...