The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Sunday, September 26, 2010

well I didt take one fucking pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I dont really even have words for the amount of ruling that went on with the show today...........seen killer, I mean killer fucking bikes, gave away so much shit, listen to the raddest bands, met the coolest mother fuckers, and partied like it was 1992, well I was 12 then but im sure some mother fuckers where parting then, aaaaaaa, well they never partied like this!!!!!!
Steve, Jayme, Zac, Kyle, Jerimy, Pink Hats, every one of you mother fuckers that rolled up, out and down for this epic fucking party.......I Salute you!!!!!!!!! You all fought ran and no fucking shine for the entire day and I thank you a million times over for coming out and making this show what it was..............Wait till next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Image1 said...

good to meet you man. had a great time.