The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Monday, July 11, 2011



Goldmember and myself are going to Sturgis this year and on our way up there Ill be taking a couple o'hundred mile detour because Tim is having this party and Ill be going to it. I guess there's going to be a pile of folks rolling out of there and heading to sturgis as a team or something. I dont know anything about any of that because Don Wood speaks in riddles and I get all my info from him. I guess my point is if your in the area on that weekend come take some of Tims beer and break his toilet.

Lot of highway out there and Im grabbing all I can. Hope you're trying to do the same.

No comments: