The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dice pics

Seen this stock pre-evo prototype jobbie thingy. Pretty cool even tho it ain't got a metal flake paint job or a hard tail. I guess the economy is bad and niggaz are broke these days.






Lots of bikes. Got to see some peeps from Kansas City that I haven't seen in awhile. Kinda nice to see your townsfolk even if you had to travel 200 miles to see them.



And I got meet Tom Fugal. Pretty stoked about it. Asked him a few questions and I got a couple stories. Good party I wish a few more Lords had made.

Arkansas this weekend for Nates birthday party I'll try to burn Branson down while I'm passing through.

2 comments:

CHVRCH said...

Thanks for coming up! Good times!

Noot said...

Can't afford a Pink Hat - too expensive.