The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Sportsman...











Got a couple things done on my bike. My buddy Chris Kruse stripped up my rear fender with a rad,rad,rad Cycle Nazis badge. Got a seat pan from baasmetalcraft.com, tooled up the "Corn Fink" design my brother-in-law Ian sketched up on the Tues before the dice party, which was on sat, so busted my ass to get the seat done. Also made my hauler for the summers trips, and man does she haul........Twisted Metal Fabrication LLC right hur in Cedar Rapids Iowa built that mother bitch. Aint Dat Sumptin!!!

No comments: