The Lords of Loud is a group of custom motorcycle builders/riders throughout the MID-WEST! We are NOT A MC!! We represent the brotherhood of a MC, and respect all MC's alike! We believe Period Correct is not always Correct, we build bikes that suit us, and we RIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS!




Thursday, April 15, 2010

grips came in!!

Just got my Scott Huricane grips in today! yea there made for 7/8" but with some help from WD they slid on no problems, best part is they were 11 bucks SHIPPED on ebay! they are NICE!
Sorry if your a follower of the blog and been disapointed in me not postin as often! Well i started goin back to "school" for financial consultant! YEA I KNOW me? office job? weird i know! One of my longtime friends is opening up a Primerica office in town and wants me to over see a few agents. So ive been studying for my state license, so give me time and things will be back to getting fucked up!

No comments: